Terms & Conditions
• Guests must provide at least 12 hours’ notice of booking to cancel or reschedule a Bathhouse Appointment or Move Class. Failure to provide the required notice will result in the session being forfeited without the right to a refund.
• If guests & members are more than 15 minutes late to a booking, Native State reserves the right to cancel booking or deduct the corresponding amount of time from the booking without any refund.
• Guests may reschedule a bathhouse session or studio class more than 12 hours before the start time. Cancelled appointments outside of the 12hr window will remain as a credit on your profile to be used for a future booking.
• To cancel and rebook your appointment, simply log into your Mindbody account online or via the Native State App, otherwise feel free to email us at email@example.com
• We ask that guests & members do not attend any bathhouse sessions, studio classes or workshops if feeling unwell, have any cold or flu like symptoms, presenting with potentially contagious skin conditions, or have suffered from diarrhoea in the last 48 hours.
• Guests must be over the age of 18 to attend the bathhouse or 16 with a parent or guardian.
• Members that fail to show or cancel/reschedule within 12hrs of an appointment or class, you may be charged $10 late cancellation/change fee.
• For the 45-minute bathhouse bookings, you are allowed 45 minutes of bathhouse time, plus 15 minutes change room time in total. If you are not out within 60 minutes, then you will be billed an additional $29 for the cost of a 90-minute session.
Risk Acknowledgement & Waiver
1. Conditions of Entry – Risk Acknowledgement and Waiver:
By entering Native State, you agree to the conditions of entry contained below, and Native State has allowed you to enter and participate in the Recreational Activities based on these acknowledgments and agreements.
2. Risk Acknowledgment:
a. You acknowledge and agree that you assume all risk of Injury and Illness associated with entering Native State and participating in Recreational Activities. These risks include, but are not limited to, slipping on wet areas, exposure to extreme hot and cold temperatures, malfunctioning equipment, actions of other guests, and other inherent risks associated with Recreational Activities.
b. If you are pregnant, you understand that some or all of the Recreational Activities may not be suitable, and you are responsible for seeking your medical advice and clearance before participating.
You represent that you have no pre-existing Injury or Illness (or any condition that would predispose you to Injury or Illness).
c. You enter and participate in any Recreational Activity provided by Native State on your own volition and entirely at your own risk.
d. In case of Illness or Injury during your presence at Native State, Native State may, at your cost, take steps to protect your welfare, including administering emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation, although Native State is under no legal obligation to do so.
e. To the extent permitted by law, any guarantees that would otherwise be implied by law in relation to the supply of services to you by Native State are excluded concerning any matters referred to in section 139A(3) of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (ACL). If any guarantee is implied by law, Native State’s liability is limited to supplying the services again.
3. Liability for Reckless Conduct:
a. No change or modification of any rights that you may have at law in these conditions of entry affects your right to pursue liability for significant personal injury that is caused by Native State’s reckless conduct as defined in the ACL.
4. Waiver and Release of Liability:
a. You agree, for yourself and anyone acting on your behalf, to hold harmless, waive, and release Native State, its officers, agents, employees, representatives, and successors, and any related entity from any responsibility, liabilities, demands, or claims of any kind arising out of your entry into Native State or participation in any Recreational Activity, including from any liability arising from any Injury or Illness that you suffer.
b. You must indemnify Native State for any costs or losses suffered or incurred as a result of any action taken in breach of the waiver and release contained in this clause.
5. Acknowledgment of Conditions:
By entering Native State or participating in any Recreational Activities, you acknowledge and agree that:
• You have read and understood these conditions of entry.
• This document constitutes a waiver and release of liability, and you voluntarily agree to its terms.
• These conditions of entry apply whether or not you paid to enter Native State or whether somebody else has paid for you.
6. Compliance with Instructions:
You must comply with the instructions of Native State’s staff at all times while on the premises. Failure to do so may result in your removal from the premises and refusal of entry in the future. Your entry to the premises is strictly on the condition that you comply with safety and other general instructions given by Native State’s staff. No refund will be provided for any unused time if you are removed from the premises for any reason.
7. Use of Images and Security Video:
• From time to time, promotional videos or photographs may be used by Native State, which may include your image while engaging in Recreational Activities. By entering Native State and participating in the activities, you consent to the use of your image for promotional purposes unless you specifically request in writing that your image not be used.
• Native State uses security video on the public areas of its premises for security and safety purposes, and you acknowledge and consent to this use.